Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 24, 2012

Dal Shabet Reveals the New Member Woo Hee


Following the announced of withdrawal from their current member Viki, Dal Shabet's agency Happy Face Entertainment finally reveals the new member of the group, Woo Hee (21).

On May 25th, Happy Face Entertainment remarked, "We've already selected the new member, Woo Hee who will be filling Viki's spot who unfortunately leaving the group to pursue her solo career. Woo Hee was our trainee and has been selected as new Dal Shabet member due to her image pairs well with the group".

The agency continue, "Woo Hee was born the same year as Jiyul and Ahyoung in 1991. Now she currently studying on Dongah Institute of Media and Art University, in major of Broadcast Entertainment. She has a dream to be a singer, which she spending many years under our trainee. Moreover, she has amazing talents in singing and dancing".

Woo Hee's photos which revealed to public shown that she has flawless beauty, as she dressed in white dress with her long hair, leaving the fans eagerly more to know about her mysterious image.


Upon her new career as a member of Dal Shabet, Woo Hee remarked, "I'm so excited to joining Dal Shabet, which actually my favorite group, but I also feel a bit worried whether if I could fill Viki's unnie spot effectively on the group. I would like to thank you Serri unnie and the rest of members who always so kind to me and comfort me. I will working at my best to become Dal Shabet member, please looking forward to my debut on the group".

In related news, Dal Shabet will be releasing new album with Woo Hee as new member in June 7th, after introduced her to public two days earlier.

Source+Photos: Star MK

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...