Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 29, 2012

IU Prove Her Height as 162cm and Weight 45kg on "Strong Heart"


Nation's little sister, IU recently made a proofs about her real height and weight on SBS' "Strong Heart".

On May 29th, the recent episode of SBS' "Strong Heart", IU has determined to take full scale measurement of her height and weight. The result, IU's height and weight is the same when she worked for her 4th album, "Good Day", and prove she is an average woman.


At the measurement, IU has height of 161.7cm while her height is 44.9cm. Upon saw her real height and weight, IU remarked, "On television and articles, they talked about my figure, which said as 'kid shape', 'thin body' and 'short figure'. But now, they were all wrong".

IU continue, "My bones are thin, so they still look thin even when I some meats on my bones. At the average, female celebrities weight about 45kg. Now, I want to say that I have a celebrity figure too".

Source+Images: News Chosun

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...