Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 24, 2012

Kangta Confesses Once He Thought Baek Ji Young as More Than a Friend


Singer Kangta recently makes a confession that he once thought her senior, Baek Ji Young as more than just his friend.

On May 22nd, the recent episode of KBS2 TV "Win Win", featured guests like, Kang Ta, Baek Ji Young, MC Mong and Lessang member Gary. During the talk show, Kang Ta talked about the days on his military service, as he mentioned Baek Ji Young, and have a shocking confession.

Kangta admitted once Baek Ji Young was his 'secret visitor' on his military service, as he revealed, "When I was in the army, noona wrote a letter to me with a beautiful stationery". He continue, "Despite the letter didn't have any meaningful content, cause we weren't dating, but she moved me with that". He added, "Back then, as she sent me a letter made me see her feminine side".

Upon hearing the shocking confession, envious' Gary then break the situation, "With the time gone by, once I thought Kang ta as my hyung (older brother) too". Leaving the set burst into laughter.

Source+Images: Md Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...