Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 30, 2012

Super Junior's Yesung Releases "She Over the Flowers" for "I Do I Do" OST


Super Junior member Yesung recently lent his vocal for MBC's drama "I Do I Do" OST called, "She Over the Flowers".

On May 30th, the first broadcast for MBC new drama "I Do I Do" as well as catch up with the anticipating original soundtrack from prominent boy group member, Super Junior's Yesung. Having a confession lyrics such as, 'Everything you do is perfect...Your beautiful than the flowers', which dedicated theme for the main actress, Kim Sun Ah which fluttered his heart towards main actor, Lee Jang Woo.

"She Over the Flowers" has fast tempo with dance-jazzy style, with addictive lyrics and cheerful melodies, which a bit contrast with Yesung's past worked with ballads tracks.

Let's just check it out the slight audio of Yesung's "She Over Flowers" below.


Source+Image: Melon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...