Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 29, 2012

2PM's Wooyoung Shows Off His "Cool Guy Contest" Trophy


2PM member Wooyoung recently crowned as 'Best Cover Model' award from "Cool Guy Contest", as he shows off the trophy to the fans.

On June 28th, through his personal Twitter he wrote, "Today is a very special day for me, I guess. The first solo debut and my first award^^'Top Cover Model. Thank you for all the fans and people who cheered for me from the start, also who raised their expectation on me, I sincerely thank you".

Wooyoung who dressed in white T-shirt, holding a trophy as he captivated the fans with his blond hairstyle and witty facial expression into the camera. 

In addition, Wooyoung recently has starting his debut as solo singer on the stage of Mnet "20's Choice Awards" on 28th June with his new single, "2 NITE". Earlier in the same day, he also crowned as 'Best Cover Model' from "2012 Cool Guy Contest".

Netizens who saw his photo then replied, "Wooyoung is getting funkier", "Gee, I would like to dye my hair like Wooyoung's" and "Feels like many good thing happened that day".

Source+Photo: Bntnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...