Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

June 27, 2012

Hello Venus' Yoo Young Shares a Beautiful Selca to Greet the Morning


Hello Venus' maknae member, Yoo Young recently teased the fans as she shares a beautiful selca.

On June 27th, via Yoo Young's me2day, she posted a photo above as she wrote in the caption, "Today, I came out shopping in the early morning! You guys have some sleep this morning, but not for me...see my big round ~ @_@ This is my selca glowing when you're awake".

Yoo young shown her gorgeous selca, as she shown her wide round eyes almost unbelievable which she still 17 years old. She captivated the fans with her feminine and mature appeals as she gave a charming facial expression into the camera.

Netizens who saw her photo then commented, "Good morning too, hahaha", "She's so beautiful" and "I hate going to school right now".

Source+Photo: Ilgan Sports

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...