Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

July 31, 2012

Hwayoung Sends Her Loyal Fans a Message on the Twitter


Former T-ara's member, Hwayoung seems get over surrounding her departure and begin to look forward for her future, as the singer tweets a message to her loyal fans.

On July 31st, Hwayoung wrote on her Twitter, "To my loving fans who loved me until now, I'm so sorry for only made you worried and given disappointment so far. Please stop your current action now, and look forward for better and mature future. Once again I apologize for making you worry during this time. For my Core Content Media family, I also apologize and I will greet you with my better image next time."

Hwayoung apparently wants to cease the controversy surrounding her departure from T-ara, which some of her fans formed 'T-Jinyo' which not only collecting evidences but request the petition for disbanding T-ara. She realized that the fans who stand behind her were increasing and even now reach 300,000 fans, and Hwayoung hopes that the fans will leave the matter at it is, and looking forward to support her with the better career in the future.

Netizens who faced Hwayoung's tweets then commented, "We will continue to support and cheer for you", "Just like your suffering, I'm feeling hurt too" and "Please be stronger, and get back to the stage once again in the future".

Source+Photo: TV Report

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...