Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

July 12, 2012

Miss A's Suzy Reveals the Criteria of Her Ideal Type


Miss A member Suzy recently speaks about her ideal type, as the singer reveals the criteria of the man which suit her perfectly.

On July 11th, the recent broadcast of SBS' "One Night TV Entertainment", Suzy sit for interview as she asked about what kind of a guy she wishes to have marry with her, Suzy revealed, "I like a guy who has a warm smile. I also like the guy with uneven double eyelids".

After revealing her unique criteria which made her attractive, Suzy concluded, "I wish I had a guy who can match with me well".

Netizens who faced Suzy's ideal type then commented, "I think my eyelids are uneven", "I hope you find your ideal man" and "What kind of guy who could match with her?".

Source+Images: Etoday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...