Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

July 12, 2012

T-ara's Eunjung Reveals She Once Objected the Addition of New Members


T-ara member Eunjung recently made a shocking confession, as the singer revealed that she once objected the idea of additional new members for T-ara's line-up.

On July 12th, the recent broadcast of KBS2 TV "Star Life Theater", featuring the interview of T-ara's members including Eunjung. At the show, Eunjung revealed, "Frankly, at the first I said, 'Why? are we not good enough?'. If we weren't good enough, I might think we could just practice harder".

She added, "Back then, I was worried that one or more members would disrupt our rhythm and create unwanted atmosphere. I was also afraid about the reaction of the fans outside".

Eunjung then concluded, "But then my those thought of worries disappear a couple days when I met them. I realized that they actually will be a good help for the group".

In addition, T-ara has already undergone 9th member with the new additional members, Ahreum and Dani.

Source+Images: StarNews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...