Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

July 11, 2012

Miss A's Suzy to Participate for Upcoming "BIG" OST


Miss A member Suzy who currently playing for KBS2 TV drama "BIG" has been reported to sing the upcoming OST for the drama.

Suzy acted as Jang Mari on the drama has been received a lot of attention, thanks to her charming appeals and catchy image. As the singer, Suzy also offered to sing for the drama, just like her previous OST like, "So Many Tears" for "I'm a Flower, Too" OST and "You're My Star" for "Dream High 2" OST.

In respond for the offer, Suzy remarked, "I'm working my best to put the heart of Jang Mari into the OST. I have already listened to the 'BIG' OST and I found out some exciting music on it". However, it's still not yet determined when Suzy's single for the OST will be released.

Source+Photo: TV Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...