Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

July 4, 2012

Shin Min Ah Displays Her 'Lolita Charm' for "High Cut Magazine"


Actress Shin Min Ah celebrates her comeback into acting industry by featuring for pictorial set of "High Cut" Magazine.

Shin Min Ah who will be back into acting industry through MBC's drama "Arang and Magistrate" brought her 9-rate body figure into the 5th of July edition of "High Cut" magazine. Possesses a fierce and sexy stare with flawless skin, Shin Min Ah stunned the photo shoot with her provocative eyes and gazed as well as the sexy poses with various fashionable outfits.


Took concept as 'Lolita Charm', Shin Min Ah brought her sexiness over the Latina outfits with red-blue dance dress, which she exuded a sexy goddess with excellent body curves.

During her interview with the magazine, which she asked about her role in upcoming drama, "Arang and Magistrate" that look similar with her role on "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho", Shin Min Ah remarked, "Initially I'm a bit worried, but I think that my character in new drama is quite different. The tones, gestures and the idea of the story were different, so it's difficult at start but I have to overcome the problem anyway".


She added, "At this new drama, you won't be seen the story like 'Gumiho' but it's more lively and dramatic rather than previous one".

As she asked about her prospect as an actress for being already post 20's, she revealed, "When I'm on my hiatus, I have so many things to worry about. But, I'm going to keen doing my career until pass 30's. I wanted so much to achieve the highest level through my acting career".


Shin Min Ah complete pictorial set of 80th edition as well as the complete interview, can be found on July 5th issue of "High Cut" magazine.

Source+Photos: Starin and Star Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...