Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

August 28, 2012

Hwayoung Speaks About Unending Controversy Between Her and T-ara


Facing the reality that her past controversy with T-ara wasn't over yet, moreover knowing that her former fellow, Eunjung had already dropped out from her new drama, SBS' "Five Fingers", made Hwayoung felt restless and speaks out her minds.

On August 28th, via her Twitter she expressed, "Knowing the news about Eunjung unnie leaves her drama, made my heart feel uneasy. It was true that there some confrontations between me and T-ara members due to difference opinions while I was a part of T-ara. But then my heart is in pain with bullying stories growing around and worsening the situation. I've guest both sides had already upset and hurt by these distorted facts."

Hwayoung conclude, "There were also the times when I was happy while we were on the same roof, so I think it's time to forget the past and we want to cheer each other with smile on our faces. You all so concerned and love as well as care to T-ara, so I want to apologize for everyone for causing all your concern and worry through this incident."

Source+Photo: Asiatoday


0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...