Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

August 28, 2012

Kim Ji Won Reveals She Once Set Up for a Blind Date with SHINee's Minho


Actress Kim Ji Won who currently playing on SBS' drama, "To the Beautiful You" revealed an interesting past story that she once have a blind date with her 'co-mate', SHINee's Minho.

On August 28th, the recent episode of SBS' "Strong Heart", featuring the cast of SBS' "To the Beautiful You", as Kim Ji Won revealed, "I've once set up a blind date with Minho. My director told me, 'there is a good guy that I know, I'll introduce you to him', and she called Minho over."

In respond to Kim Ji Won's statement, Minho remarked, "Back at the time, the director kept telling me how pretty and how catchy Kim Ji Won is." Minho's statement has raised the curiosity from the fans about their first meeting.

Source+Image: Reviewstar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...