Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

September 5, 2012

Shindong's Girlfriend is a Fan of G-Dragon?


Super Junior's Shindong made a funny statement regarding his girlfriend.

On September 5th, the recent broadcast of MBC's "Radio Star - Golden Fishery", featuring Super Junior members as the guest. MC Yoo Sae Yoon then went out, "I saw a someone's cellphone with your wallpaper on it, so I guess that she was your girlfriend."

Stopping his laugh, Shindong reply, "Let me tell you something funny. The wallpaper of my girlfriend wasn't me but none other than G-Dragon." He added, "That's why once I change my hair color into purple one just to like him", which brought out laughter from the set.

Shindong remarked, "She doesn't like when I get close to other celebrities, but when I get jealous of him (G-Dragon), she doesn't understand why I mad about that as she claims just a fan."

Source+Images: Sports Seoul

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...