Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

October 24, 2012

f(x)'s Krystal Reveals Her Cute Childhood Photo for Her 18th Birthday


f(x)'s Krystal recently, celebrated her 18th birthday, as she reveals her cute childhood photo!

On October 24th, Krystal wrote on me2day, "Thank you for everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I believe that people might think I'm turning 20. I was just 17 yesterday. Let's just say that I'll stop here", and posted the photo above.

Emerged with her childhood photo, Krystal looks cute in long hairstyle as she adorably holding a baby-doll, fans then noticed that unchanged beauty.

Fans then commented, "Krystal is such a beautiful woman and natural beauty as well", "So cute" and "I believe she stopped aging since then".

Source+Photo: OSEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...