Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

January 23, 2013

Kyuhyun Selects Seohyun as His Closest Ideal Type in Girls' Generation


Super Junior's Kyuhyun reveals that Seohyun was his closest ideal type in Girls' Generation.

On January 23rd, the recent broadcast of MBC's "Radio Star", featured Girls' Generation as Guests, the MC went and asked the girls, "Don't you know how to date without being caught?", as Hyoyeon replied, "We would like to learn from Kyuhyun oppa". Kyuhyun then shyly answered, "I've never been dated before."

The MC then asked, "Since everyone gathered here, which member who dated Kyuhyun?", Jessica then pointed Seohyun. MC Yoon Jong Shin then joked, "Once I heard Kyuhyun mentioned Seohyun when he was drunk."

Kyuhyun then explained, "All Girls' Generation members are my dongsaengs, and I've never seen them as women. I only chose Seohyun as the one that closest to my ideal type."

Source+Images: TV Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...