Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

February 17, 2012

Girls' Generation's Yuri and Lee Jae Hoon Starting "Fashion King" Filming in NYC


"Fashion King" gained more and more attentions from fans everyday, as the fascinating main role like Girls' Generation Yuri and the filming in US brought the drama famous even before it premiere.

The drama shoots involving Yuri and second male role Lee Jae Hoon finally begin on 16th February. Although they seemed nervous due to new to each other, both of them somewhat showed their professionalism and taking the first scene, which directed by PD Lee Myung Woo perfectly.

Lee Jae Hoon by the way came to NYC on night 15th February which rather lately as the first three main role like Yoo Ah In, Shin Se Kyung and Yuri have already in NYC on 11 February. He soon taken the first shoot once he arrived on NYC and didn't get much time to sleep as the shoot set on 7:00 AM in the morning.


Lee Jae Hoon then revealed, “During  flying to New York, I felt exciting about filming. But because of the time difference and my nervousness, I couldn’t sleep. Though I’m tired, I want to work hard and give my best, so I can sleep easily tonight with a content mind. I will take the initiative to make the whole drama great, as it is not a drama involving only myself.

SBS drama "Fashion King" will be aired it's premiere on 12th March.


Source+Photos: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...