Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

February 9, 2012

Jay Park Expresses His Proud over Girls' Generation Debut in US


Korean R&B singer Jay Park recently stunned by Girls' Generation debut performance in US. He even revealed that how he impressed by the girls who could performed on "David Letterman Show", which he said to be an extremely popular show in America.

When he told her feeling through an interview with Star News, he stated, “I've been dreaming to perform in David Letterman Show since I was a kid. It’s an extremely popular program that American singers want to perform on. Being on the ‘Letterman Show’ in the U.S. is a promotional step that a lot of singers make. Although it’s not a fancy stage, it has an interesting atmosphere.” 

Jay Park continuing to praise Girls' Generation, as he said, "When I'm watching how Girls' Generation performs in David Letterman's show, as a Korean, I felt very proud".

As for the information, Jay Park was born and raised in US, when suddenly Park Jin Young scouted his talent, and brought him to Korea in 2005, so it's fully understand why he felt so proud of the Girls' Generation.

Further interview was speaking about possibility of Jay Park to US debut, he said, I definitely want to debut in the United States, if only I have free time, I would like to work on English songs. Although I have some future work set with American musicians, I am going to focus on my Korean activities for now.


Source+Photo: Naver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...