Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

February 3, 2012

Kara's Maknae Jiyoung Often Searches Online Bad Comments

 

Kara's maknae Kang Jiyoung revealed another story of her usual activities, this time she admitted that she often searching for online netizens bad comments.
The story which revealed by Kang Jiyoung was related to her appearance on "Joo Byung Jin’s Talk Concert", where Jiyoung stated that she didn't like carrot guy. As the reason for her habits, Jiyoung revealed, “I’m the type of person who gets even more determined after hearing negative feedback. When I feel like I’m not improving myself, I purposefully search for vicious comments online. Then I immediately wake up (and gain motivation) again.”

 
Jiyoung added, Sometimes, I’ll look in the mirror and insult myself. The reason is the same (to gain motivation). So I ready to face any reality.”

In the other hand, the other guests on the show had their own ways of dealing with hurtful remarks made netizens on internet. Rainbow‘s Jaekyung stated that she makes sure her parents never read negative comments about her, she fears that people would insult them as well. Meanwhile, T-ara‘s Jiyeon shed tears as she recalled certain comments that deeply wounded her. 


Source+Photo: Nate

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...