Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 23, 2012

IU Reveals Her Ideal Type on "Strong Heart"


Nation's little sister IU recently mentioned her ideal type which it quite unexpected.

On May 22nd, the recent episode of SBS' "Strong Heart" featured artists like, IU, Kim Min, Kang Seung Yeon, Spica's Kim BoA and many more. As the world cup of IU's ideal type then begin and soon caused a hot issue on the set.

The competition of IU's ideal type begin with the duo of "Strong Heart" MCs, Lee Dong Wook and Boom, as IU revealed, "If Boom treats me well and shows his affection for me, I will choosing him".

The fact soon gained attention, as lately IU shown her interesting to some artists like, Big Bang's Taeyang, actor Yoo Ah In, Song Joong Ki and Kim Tae Woo, but she finally chosen MC Boom its quite unexpected. As IU continue, "Of course, Boom may not like me right now. But it has Boom, since I came as his guest on 'Young Street', I starting to like him".


Source+Image: Heraldm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...