Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

May 23, 2012

Lee Dong Wook Once Chosen IU as His Ideal Type


Lee Dong Wook past world-cup ideal type of woman revealed on the recent episode of SBS' "Strong Heart", as he surprisingly chosen IU as his ideal type.

On May 22nd, the recent broadcast of SBS' "Strong Heart", MC Lee Dong Wook and Boom were compete to become IU's ideal type but, IU ended by chosen Boom, as she then revealed that Lee Dong Wook once chosen her as his ideal type.

IU revealed, "I once saw an article where Lee Dong Wook was on Boom oppa's Radio program and selected me as his ideal type". She continue, "When I meet with my celebrity friends, we talked about male idols. Suzy and Jiyeon are pretty and often selected as celebrities ideal's types, but I never did".


IU added, "So, when Lee Dong Wook selected me as his number one ideal type, I have been bragging to everyone."

Jung Joo Ri who jealous about IU's statement then remarked, "That was a long time ago, his ideal type could be changed right now". Causing everyone on the set exploded to laugh.

Source+Images:  Newsen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...