Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

September 6, 2012

Hwayoung Updates Fans with Her New Rap Clip


Former T-ara member, Hwayoung is currently working on her new rap lyrics, as the rapper shares to her fans her new rap clip.

On September 6th, Hwayoung wrote, "Though I'm still lacking in lot of things, I'm practicing writing lyrics!", she then shares a rap clip below. She continue, "I'm working hard to meet expectation from my fans and not to waned out, so please wait a bit for my return with new and mature image. Today is T-ara's comeback stage, please give them lots of support."

Netizens who listen to Hwayoung's rap clip then commented, "Hwayoung, cheer up!", "It seems too hard for her, but I really like to see her comeback" and "I'll wait your comeback".

Meanwhile, since left T-ara in early August, Hwayoung's status is free agent. Check it out Hwayoung latest work in her rap clip below.



Source+Photo: Xportnews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...