Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

October 8, 2012

Miss A's Suzy Throws the First Pitch for Doosan Bears


Miss A's Suzy recently went on the mound as she threw the first pitch of a baseball match between Doosan Bears and Lotte Giant, as the singer proved with a photo.

On October 8th, Suzy tweeted, "Today I throw my first pitch, It's an honor! I'm not going to attempt on slow this time. So, I will strike it hard, don't miss my first pitch then." The photo shown, Suzy sat in her car, while she was holding a baseball. She captivated fans with her big round eyes and luminous skin as she displayed her witty expression into the camera.

As fans commented, "Suzy fighting"" and "I'll make sure to watch your pitching".

Source+Photo: TV Daily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...