Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

November 14, 2012

Jeremy Scott Presented 2NE1's Dara with 'Pink Angel' Sneakers for Her Birthday


2NE1's Dara who recently celebrated her 28th birthday, shows off her cute birthday gift which she received from a designer, Jeremy Scott.

On November 14th, Dara wrote in her me2day, "My good friend, Jeremy Scott presented me with this birthday gift. This is the only one pink wing sneakers in the world. I really really like this pink wing sneakers. I'm so touched. It's awesome. I should wear it sometimes", and she proudly proved with the photo above.

Fans then commented, "Dara seems like it so much", "The sneakers are so cute" and "Wish I could that one too."

Source+Photo: OSEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

To feedback us please give your comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...